Reflective Journal 6

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

I learned about what an appraisal interview was, I had no idea these even existed. I learned about how helpful they can be to employee and the company. I am hoping my own job utilizes these greatly. 

I am not huge on team activities online. I have a hard time relating to people and talking to them when we are not face to face. I cannot see their facial expressions. Also, I am getting a premeditated response– I like to hear what first comes to people’s minds. After going through the discussion and hearing their opinions, I found that I did change my opinion on dialysis for brain dead children. 

The case study was very applicable to me as I work in pediatrics. I think that children bring a whole new world of ethical dilemmas. I am going to ensure that I utilize professional opinions and research during difficult situations. 

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.

I think this unit was very applicable to me personally. After performing the discussion, I found some new information that I think is useful across a variety of fields.