Week 11 Reflective Journal

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

I learned a ton about marketing and hospitals and employee unions and strikes. Most of all, I learned that I should not be trusted with negotiations. 

My feelings on the team activities are mixed. I placed all of the buildings on our map. I wonder if I did a good job– none of my team members complained so I’m assuming I did ok. It was hard because we got to it kind of late in the game and so some of the real estate had been taken. 

Well, I do not ever plan on getting into marketing– that is not my jibe. However, I think that if I ever did get into management or marketing this would have been very helpful information. Also, I am going to look at where hospitals are placed now– I feel it is very strategic. 

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.

I understand now why larger hospitals are in more populated areas. It makes sense but I never really thought about it before. I feel that it is good material to know in general just so that we can learn about teamwork skills.