Reflective Journal Week 16

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

Honestly, I am just so excited to be finishing this semester that I cannot focus on much else. BUT I did  get to kind of review a bunch of topics that have been discussed throughout the semester. I feel that the underlying principles of alot that was taught is going to stick with me. 

There was not necessarily a team activity this week. However, we are preparing to take our final exam as a group. With team activities, I learned that you cannot procrastinate as you have others depending on you. It will be easier to coordinate your times if you start the project early. 

The biggest thing I learned about was basic leadership skills. I think that one of the most influential assignments from the semester was the book that we discussed at the beginning, Ender’s Game. I feel like it had alot of really useful information in leadership and it made me analyze both my own leadership skills and the skills of my leaders. 

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.

Generally, I feel that it was good material.